Comp_uter Gaming

Please Login Or Register, you cannot post or view certain forums as a guest. Why not join the community today?

Comp_uter Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Comp_uter Gaming

The official site for Comp_uter Gaming, home of the Comp_uter Community! Now linked with C-4 Gaming!

+3
maciozo
nodforev
Skritza
7 posters

Skritza's job app

Skritza
    Skritza
    Corporal
    Corporal

Skritza's job app Empty Skritza's job app

Post by Skritza Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:35 pm

i tink i wud be a great temp mod for you or possibly higher. i have played wit sonic, foxy nd u i tink ur server is awsum. Very Happy i will probz spend lot of tym on ur server cuz itz gud nd it haz gud mods on it.Probz best server played on 4 a while.

Armoured Personnel C c ya weneva
    nodforev
    nodforev
    Lance-Corporal
    Lance-Corporal

Skritza's job app Empty Re: Skritza's job app

Post by nodforev Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:11 pm

ok first u need to put it in a good format check out mine for a good format or use the job app format topic
    Skritza
    Skritza
    Corporal
    Corporal

Skritza's job app Empty REVISED JOB APP

Post by Skritza Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:25 pm

Ingame name: Skritza

Job applying for: Temp Mod or Higher

How I could make a difference: I have alright people skills and I do like Renegade so I'll be on it anytime I can.

Ready to put sometime aside for this community?: Ready and Willing

Skills: Computer Nut and willing to learn modelling if necessary.

Know the commands: Will learn them soon

Why should Comp_uter15776 choose you over anyone else?: Cus all i do is play vid games and need somthing related but better to do.
    nodforev
    nodforev
    Lance-Corporal
    Lance-Corporal

Post by nodforev Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:32 pm

much better app i think u could make it as aleast half mod
    Vote yes
    maciozo
    maciozo
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post by maciozo Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:51 pm

I agree with nodforev, i think we should start you off easy, then progress you up as you learn, other than that good mod app
    alisakr
    alisakr
    Lance-Corporal
    Lance-Corporal

Post by alisakr Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:12 pm

Negative,Negative
    I can`t Vote YET ! because u didn`t include Age (No Preparation) Didn`t say u have played in other servers or not (If its ur first Build or not) I think no Experience . As i say now i can`t vote for u either Yes or no.
    I think u Shall Play more these days then i will vote OR i think u don`t even Need my VOTE ?!?!?!?!?
    U need Just Some Experience and some Patience

Good Luck Laughing
    Skritza
    Skritza
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by Skritza Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:38 pm

ive played in black widow and ssi build servers, sum of the otha servers aswell
    plus id prefer to keep my age 2 myself untill i becum more aquainted wit the forum
    Comp_uter15776
    Comp_uter15776
    Admin

Post by Comp_uter15776 Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:41 pm

hmm all moderator votes do count towards some degree of decision, as does the general public feeling; but because i'm moving people up and around, i think we should try with half moderator... say, a trial period of a month. During that time, you will have 2 chances. those two should be for mistakes, with the 3 wrong doing resulting in you not getting the position.
    Foxy
    Foxy
    Admin

Post by Foxy Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:46 pm

I have only known you for about a day... but the time i have seen you out and about i have seen that you have potential, although your quite new to server, and may need some more experience getting to know the people in the community, and everything.

From what I've seen you are a nice friendly player,
    I would reccomend, half-mod at first, and see how that goes if you progress we will consider Full mod.
    Also reccomend getting IRC (Internet Relay Chat)
    if you don't already

Link: http://www.mirc.com/get.html

Foxy
    P4iN-Ox-
    P4iN-Ox-
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

Post by P4iN-Ox- Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:50 pm

well all i can say at this moment: i dont know u good enough
    i think today i saw u the first time in any ren server, so my yes vote needs some more time...
    Skritza
    Skritza
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by Skritza Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:09 pm

Comp_uter15776 wrote:hmm all moderator votes do count towards some degree of decision, as does the general public feeling; but because i'm moving people up and around, i think we should try with half moderator... say, a trial period of a month. During that time, you will have 2 chances. those two should be for mistakes, with the 3 wrong doing resulting in you not getting the position.
    yeah sure im up 4 it
    alisakr
    alisakr
    Lance-Corporal
    Lance-Corporal

Post by alisakr Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:58 pm

Final Decision
    Hey , We have tested you under some Hidden things that was.
    1.We logged in with another Nick Name And was just Teezing you.
    2.First that Was Comp, last it was ME. WITH (shooterman)
    3.(Last) Your Attitude Was not good from the beginning, u was not acting as a MOD and on COMP server .
    4.This job is not easy ,not because you are good player and have skills that u can be a MOD .
    5.That don`t get the MOD far from you.you can be a MOD but when u are really comfortable for this.
    6. I am waiting for your next MOD application but not this month ,just Work Hard.

GOOD WISHES Surprised
    Comp_uter15776
    Comp_uter15776
    Admin

Post by Comp_uter15776 Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:17 pm

Basically, we went under cover as different nicknames (me starting as shooterman with alisakr taking over), and javice or whatever was Foxy :p We all agreed that you kept your cool when insults were hurled at you, but you were not active in dealing with the situation. Still, this should by no means deprive you of moderatorship. It is just that you should familiarize yourself with mod tactics.
    Skritza
    Skritza
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by Skritza Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:43 pm

Comp_uter15776 wrote:Basically, we went under cover as different nicknames (me starting as shooterman with alisakr taking over), and javice or whatever was Foxy :p We all agreed that you kept your cool when insults were hurled at you, but you were not active in dealing with the situation. Still, this should by no means deprive you of moderatorship. It is just that you should familiarize yourself with mod tactics.

ye i undastand nw (btw if ya want me to add my age to tha app jus ak i wnt have prob.betta not count towards no t being mod rabbit )
    alisakr
    alisakr
    Lance-Corporal
    Lance-Corporal

Post by alisakr Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:24 pm

Hmm
    Don`t leave the problem with some Jokes.
    I don`t LIKE THAT Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad
    Skritza
    Skritza
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by Skritza Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:27 pm

ive recieved worse insults than being called a hack (no ofense jus in case it causes sum[altho i dnt c hw])
    P4iN-Ox-
    P4iN-Ox-
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

Post by P4iN-Ox- Sun May 01, 2011 10:13 am

all u need is more practice and more time. its like i said im my first post: ive seen u the first time now in a ren server and ur really new to moderator things. it takes time untill u know how to handle those situations.
    Comp_uter15776
    Comp_uter15776
    Admin

Post by Comp_uter15776 Sun May 01, 2011 10:23 am

ok, PFTM (Potential For Temporary Moderation) for 30 days, see how that goes, and if mod skills improve. Please assist Skritza in dealing with situations. I will then review his progress.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:23 pm