Comp_uter Gaming

Please Login Or Register, you cannot post or view certain forums as a guest. Why not join the community today?

Comp_uter Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Comp_uter Gaming

The official site for Comp_uter Gaming, home of the Comp_uter Community! Now linked with C-4 Gaming!

2 posters

nodforev's mod app

nodforev
    nodforev
    Lance-Corporal
    Lance-Corporal

nodforev's mod app Empty nodforev's mod app

Post by nodforev Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:32 pm

ingame name: nodforev
    Experience: i am a full mod at the ssi build server and a full mod at hego's air game server
    job applying for: admin
    i can make a difference by teaching ppl commands and stoping jackwagons from ruining the server
    i am ready to put aside time for the community cuz i dont do much in real life
    um i dont know how to model i tryed once to do it for c&c zero hour and failed
    iam slowly learing all the commands but i try a few new ones everyday to learn wat they are
    copmy should choose me cuz iam on ren most everyday and i like to test out new things on servers made by cloud players Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Comp_uter15776
    Comp_uter15776
    Admin

nodforev's mod app Empty Re: nodforev's mod app

Post by Comp_uter15776 Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:19 pm

hmm, we are short on mods atm, so ima allow you as a full mod for a bit, see how it goes. Then, after a couple of weeks (14 days) i'll review your progress as to if you can become an admin!

So, for now, welcome to the team!

Comp.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:31 pm