Comp_uter Gaming

Please Login Or Register, you cannot post or view certain forums as a guest. Why not join the community today?

Comp_uter Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Comp_uter Gaming

The official site for Comp_uter Gaming, home of the Comp_uter Community! Now linked with C-4 Gaming!

2 posters

Current Available Jobs

Comp_uter15776
    Comp_uter15776
    Admin

Current Available Jobs Empty Current Available Jobs

Post by Comp_uter15776 Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:43 am

Okay so, here are the current jobs open to j00! Razz If any take your fancy, post an application following the guidelines in this forum!

---MOD JOBS---
    1 Owner Commander
    1 Owner 0 Owners
    1 Chief Administrator 0 Chief Administrators
    1 Administrator Commander
    5 Administrators 3 Administrators
    2 Chief Moderators 1 Chief Moderator
    1 Full Moderator Commander
    4 Full Moderators 3 Full Moderators
    2 Chief Half Moderators 1 Chief Half Moderator
    2 Half Moderator Commanders
    3 Half Moderators
    20 Temporary Moderators/Trusted Players

Note: Any of these jobs require certain things, please see the announcement with NEW MODERATOR LAYOUT (in red) for more details.

---UDK---

Now, UDK stands for Unreal Development Kit, and i have not told some of you that i am making a new game. It is not a mod for renegade, but an actual game, and so i need all the help i can get!

POSITIONS:

1 Lead designer <<<< The Designer in charge
    4 Designers <<<< These people are very important. These guys create terrain and the actual meshes etc.
    1 Lead Coder <<<< The Coder in charge
    As many UnrealScript scripters! <<<< These guys must be able to create decent intermediate scripts, such as purchase terminals and things like that, but remember: IT IS IN UnrealScript CODING, SO YOU MUST KNOW THAT CODE!
    1 Lead Asset Manager <<<< The Asset Manager in charge
    2 Asset Managers <<<< Gets Assets for the game such as textures, meshes, and anything material-wise.
    1 Sound Manager <<<< Gathers or produces Sounds for use as songs or game audio.
    ANY OTHER HELP I WILL GLADLY ACCEPT IF NECESSARY.

---FORUMS---

Please note: The only mods who vary are Administrators, as a Game Admin and a Forum Admin are different in their respective permissions, again see the New Mod Layout.

1 [FORUM]Chief Administrator
    1 [FORUM]Administrator Commander
    3 [FORUM]Administrators

2 Forum Technicians <<< these just answer any questions users may have (a.k.a Forum Support Staff)

---IRC---

Now these jobs are fairly random, as moderators for ingame are also mods on IRC, so i dont need any of them.... But anyhoo, these jobs are up for grabs! Very Happy

2 IRC Technicians <<<< These guys generally keep an eye on bots and help with people's questions on forums/IRC (a.k.a IRC Support Staff)

---Misc.---

These jobs can be random jobs for anything, and are again open! Very Happy

1 (maybe even 2) Hosts <<<< This is a very important job, and if you'd like to see Comp_uter Gaming strive, then please help us by hosting our game and/or IRC on a server, as currently we do not have one!

3 Public Awareness Staff <<<< These people generate a flow of people coming to this server, be it getting people onto our IRC server or ingame. (WE NOW HAVE A HOST! (THANKS SUPERGIKE!))

2 Ingame Technicians <<<< People who assist others with any ingame problems, by answering questions on forums or actually ingame! They will be on IRC too, but will not answer any IRC-related questions.

2 Security <<<< Keep an eye on logs and ingame chat and stop harmful software/viruses/websites from being accessed, by shouting from IRC to ingame warning players.

----END OF LIST----

Thank you for reading this! If you think you would like to be one of these people, then create a new topic in this section following the application guidelines!

P.S. You can be more than one of these jobs on certain occasions, but if you are, and someone else wants to be a specific job that you are occupying, you must use the other one and let them have the other job.

Thank you again for reading this!

Happy Gaming!

Last edited by Comp_uter15776 on Sun May 15, 2011 10:44 am; edited 2 times in total
    LGrobert
    LGrobert
    Private

Current Available Jobs Empty Re: Current Available Jobs

Post by LGrobert Sun May 08, 2011 9:15 am

yay compi give me a job Very Happy
    Comp_uter15776
    Comp_uter15776
    Admin

Current Available Jobs Empty Re: Current Available Jobs

Post by Comp_uter15776 Sun May 08, 2011 9:36 am

LOL ohaider..