Comp_uter Gaming

Please Login Or Register, you cannot post or view certain forums as a guest. Why not join the community today?

Comp_uter Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Comp_uter Gaming

The official site for Comp_uter Gaming, home of the Comp_uter Community! Now linked with C-4 Gaming!

4 posters

VERY IMPORTANT - NEW MODERATOR LAYOUT... READ!!!

Comp_uter15776
    Comp_uter15776
    Admin

VERY IMPORTANT - NEW MODERATOR LAYOUT... READ!!! Empty VERY IMPORTANT - NEW MODERATOR LAYOUT... READ!!!

Post by Comp_uter15776 Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:25 pm

Okay so, here is the first thing: Kicsibot only supports these levels of moderation:

Owner
    Admin
    Fmod - Full Mod
    Hmod - Half Mod

BUT, even so, each of these ranks will take effect on the forums and on IRC, and some commands will be enabled for different ranks etc.

So, i am proud to present the new mod structure!

Founder - Comp_uter15776
    Chief Owner - <EMPTY>
    Owner commander - <EMPTY>
    Owner - Foxy
    Chief Administrator - P4iN-Ox-
    Administrator Commander - <EMPTY>
    Administrator - OSTKCabal, maciozo
    *[FORUM]Chief Administrator - <EMPTY>
    *[FORUM]Administrator Commander - <EMPTY>
    *[FORUM]Administrator - <EMPTY>
    Chief Moderator - nodforev
    Full Moderator Commander - <EMPTY>
    Full Moderator - <EMPTY>
    Chief Half Moderator - zieltjuh
    Half Moderator Commander - <EMPTY>
    Half Moderator - <EMPTY>
    Temporary Moderator/Trusted Player - N/A

Note: Those with a * are Forum Admins, which can only be admins on the forums, or an ingame admin. If you are an ingame admin, you are NOT necessarily a forum admin, and vice versa (and the other way round). So, we have a separate Forum Admin and Game Admin. Sorry for confusion!

----MODERATOR ABBREVIATIONS----
    Founder = F
    Chief Owner = CO
    Owner Commander = OCM
    Owner = O
    Chief Administrator = CA
    Administrator Commander = ACM
    Administrator = A
    *[FORUM] Chief Administrator = [F]CA
    *[FORUM] Administrator Commander = [F]ACM
    *[FORUM] Administrator = [F]A
    Chief Moderator = CM
    Full Moderator Commander = FMC
    Full Moderator = FM
    Chief Half Moderator = CHM
    Half Moderator Commander = HMC
    Half Moderator = HM
    Temporary moderator/Trusted Player (ingame they are the same) = PFTM (Potential For Temporary Moderation)

* Please Note: The Abbreviations may get confused, so, anything with a C at the front owns anything else (unless it is of a higher rank), and F just owns everything! Razz

----MAX. NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN EACH RANK----
    example: Founder = 1 (there is only one person allowed to be a founder)

Founder = 1
    Chief Owner = 1
    Owner Commander = 2
    Owner = 2
    Chief Administrator = 2
    Administrator Commander = 2
    Administrator = 5
    [FORUM]Chief Administrator = 1
    [FORUM]Administrator Commander = 1
    [FORUM]Administrator = 3
    Chief Moderator = 3
    Full Moderator Commander = 2
    Full Moderator = 5
    Chief Half Moderator = 2
    Half Moderator Commander = 2
    Half Moderator = 5
    Temporary Moderator/ Trusted Players = 20

----HARD PART - WHAT EACH JOB ENTAILS----

*EVERY RANK THAT HAS A "Chief" AT THE START MEANS THAT THAT PERSON IS GENERALLY GOING TO BE PROMOTED TO THE NEXT LEVEL BEFORE ANYONE ELSE. (i.e. a chief Half Moderator will more likely get promoted to Full Moderator than a Half Moderator Commander)

**EVERY RANK THAT HAS A "Commander" IN IT MEANS THAT THAT PERSON IS IN CHARGE OF THE MEMBERS OF THE ORDINARY RANK. (i.e. an Administrator Commander is in charge of looking after and dealing with ordinary Administrators. Their job is to just generally stop arguments and form a general opinion from that rank in a vote, which can then be fed back to the Chief Owner. A rank commander also retains everything which the ordinary rank can do (i.e. !commands and moderation etc.))

Founder = Access to anything and everything, and has to make key decisions on the running of the server, and making modifications to the server as required

Owner = To provide support to the server and to ensure it remains stable.

Chief Administrator = Aside from what is said above, (see *) a Chief Administrator is the maxium rank any person can gain by being voted for by the community. all ranks higher thank Chief Administrator are decided by the Founder only. Must report to the Owner Commander often. (same for [FORUM])

Administrator = To provide high level security and to keep watch over moderators, and to also perform high-end moderation, such as tbans and things which normal moderators cannot do. Administrators are also there to assist and answer any questions a moderator or regular member may have. (same for [FORUM])

Chief Moderator = Special because not only are they the chief of Full Moderators, but are the Chief of Half Moderators too. The Chief Half Moderator must report to the Chief Moderator often to discuss what is happening within their respective ranks. A Chief Moderator must report to an Administrator Commander often.

Full Moderator = Must be ingame the most out of all the moderators, to proivde a firm and fair coverage of security and server stability. Must also assist and help other players and half mods.

Half Moderator = To provide basic support for ingame purposes and to keep things like teams fair, and preventing unwanted people/bots etc. from using/being used (on) this server.

Temporary Moderator/Trusted Player = To be the eyes and ears of moderators and to sort out minor situations like BaseBuilding and Spamming.

----HARD BIT OVER, NOW FOR HOW LONG YOU NEED TO BE PLAYING THIS SERVER TO GAIN A RANK!----

in order of least time it takes....

Temporary Moderator/Trusted Players = 1 month, good knowledge of temp mod commands.

Half Moderator = 3 months, perfected knowledge of half mod commands and a few full mod commands.

Half Moderator Commander = 5 months, good skills with leadership and teamwork.

Chief Half Moderator = 7 months, good skills with leadership and teamwork, and some full mod commands.

Full Moderator = 9 months, active very often, ingame often, helpful, knowledge of half mod and full moderator commands (can list them all).

Full Moderator Commander = 1 year, same as Full Moderator.

Chief Moderator = 1 year 3 months, same as Full Moderator, knows a few Administrator Commands.

Administrator = 1 year 6 months, Knows all the Admin, Full Mod and Half Mod commands.(same for [FORUM])

Administrator Commander = 1 year 7 months, same as Administrator. (same for [FORUM])

Chief Administrator = 1 year 6 months, Is special and has been the most productive moderator for at least 3 of their ranks (i.e. has been the most effective as a Full Moderator, Half Moderator, and a Half Moderator Commander etc.) (same for [FORUM])

----SOME RULES TO GO WITH THESE RANKS----

PLEASE BY ALL MEANS USE THE RESPECTIVE COMMANDS YOU HAVE ACCESS TO (in IRC, use !help, ingame use !commands and in forums Owners + Admins use the ACP, and moderators use the icons available), THEY ARE THERE FOR YOU! OTHERWISE I WOULD NOT HAVE PUT THEM THERE!

ANY CHANGES TO THE SERVER (INCLUDING FORUMS (ANYTHING IN THE ACP) AND IRC) MUST BE AUTHORIZED BY COMP_UTER15776. FAILURE TO GET AUTHORIZATION WILL RESULT IN YOUR MOD POSITION BEING REMOVED OR WORSE. NO AUTHORIZATION IS ABLE TO BE GIVEN APART FROM THE FOUNDER AND MAYBE THE CHIEF OWNER IF THE FOUNDER SAYS SO IN THE ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM.

DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR RANK, IT WILL JUST BE REMOVED!

DO NOT COMMENT ABOUT MY GRAMMAR OR PUNCTUATION IN THIS AS IT WASTES MY TIME AND I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO!

ANY COMMENTS, QUESTIONS OR QUERIES? REPLY!

ANYTHING HERE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.

----Some Final Things:----
    1) A lot of you are asking why i chose certain people to be a mod or admin or owner, so here ima tell you. Here is a list of why in rank respective.

Sonic - He hosts my server for me, and is a good friend. He helped me with lua, and generally setting up my new server! i am eternally grateful, and so i say: thank you sonic! in return, you will be next in line for this gaming community and you earn the accolade of Chief Owner!

Brcaspa - A good friend too, and a source of many suggestions, as well as helping me to test out some of the commands and sort out the bugs ;D cheers caspa! You have earnt the place of Owner Commander!

N4warhead - Also a good friend, but more importantly he helped me with the IRC side of things and anything to do with IRC linking with the bot and game was with help from him! Very Happy Well done, you've earnt Owner Commander! Very Happy

OSTKCabal - A friend of mine, funny, and we both know lots about WW2! Razz Cabal has shown his modding capabilities elsewhere, and i know he is up to the job of: Chief Administrator! Do us proud Cabal!

Kal16/Zero/FireWarrior - A good friend, and i think worthy of being our new Administrator Commander! Nice One!

Foxy - A good friend and i can trust him with being the Owner, hope to see you soon Foxy! Razz

maciozo - As an FMC, im sure you will progress, and after all, you deserve it for being my guinea pig in testing! Razz

wee4 and midodahab96 - For being cool and proving that they can mod, just keep it up and be active! You get the rank of Half Moderator!

2) Chief Moderator is what it is because an Owner is an Owner, an Admin is an Admin, but the half and full mods are both moderators, so thats why you can just call this rank Chief Moderator.

^^^
    These are outdated, yet i will still leave the reason on because it's still the same reason why i chose them.

3)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ MOD RANK VACANCIES:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We currently have space left for:

1 Owner Commander
    1 Owner
    1 Chief Administrator
    1 Administrator Commander
    5 Administrators
    1 [FORUM]Chief Administrator
    1 [FORUM]Administrator Commander
    3 [FORUM]Administrator
    2 Chief Moderators
    1 Full Moderator Commander
    4 Full Moderators
    2 Chief Half Moderators
    2 Half Moderator Commanders
    3 Half Moderators
    20 Temporary Moderators/Trusted Players

IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE ONE OF THESE THEN SUBMIT A MOD APPLICATION IN THE CORRECT SECTION! (now it is in the 'Jobs' section) Very Happy GOOD LUCK!

Thank You for Reading!

Comp_uter15776, Founder of Comp_uter Gaming.

Last edited by Comp_uter15776 on Sun May 15, 2011 10:46 am; edited 3 times in total
    nodforev
    nodforev
    Lance-Corporal
    Lance-Corporal

VERY IMPORTANT - NEW MODERATOR LAYOUT... READ!!! Empty Re: VERY IMPORTANT - NEW MODERATOR LAYOUT... READ!!!

Post by nodforev Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:58 am

add me to fulll mod
    Comp_uter15776
    Comp_uter15776
    Admin

VERY IMPORTANT - NEW MODERATOR LAYOUT... READ!!! Empty Re: VERY IMPORTANT - NEW MODERATOR LAYOUT... READ!!!

Post by Comp_uter15776 Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:58 pm

lol don't worry about all that, you do have the permissions, it's just i haven't updated stuff whilst i haven't had access to a computer for a week.
    maciozo
    maciozo
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post by maciozo Thu May 05, 2011 12:01 pm

lolwut, since when am I a chief moderator lol. Thanks anyway xD
    nodforev
    nodforev
    Lance-Corporal
    Lance-Corporal

Post by nodforev Fri May 06, 2011 11:47 pm

yes full mod commander
    though in the long list its ranked low
    but iam happy to be a full mod so yea

also compie if this means anything um iam working on modeling but i cant get it show up so iam learning
    Comp_uter15776
    Comp_uter15776
    Admin

Post by Comp_uter15776 Sun May 15, 2011 10:45 am

lol np, i'm sure it will help soon ;D
    Foxy
    Foxy
    Admin

Post by Foxy Sun May 15, 2011 1:23 pm

<3 Thank you again Compeh!! =D

Recently added Smileys

Teh Foxy
    Abduct
    All Hail Compeh

Yipee

CTF
    Comp_uter15776
    Comp_uter15776
    Admin

Post by Comp_uter15776 Sun May 15, 2011 3:05 pm

ossumz.

and np :p

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:58 pm